Roasted Honey

Thursday, September 16, 2010


   OK, here we go, starting with a subject that I love!
Music! 
   I love music! I wish my life could be a musical sometimes! Music can express EVERY emotion in someones heart. Just look at a few examples:
  • Adventure- The whole sound track for the Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Sorrow- Walking After Midnight by Patsy Cline (A low blow, I know, but true)
  • Happiness- Smile by Uncle Kracker
  • Love- L O V E by Michael Buble (duh)
  • Anger- Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood 
  • Hope- Dream a Little Dream of Me by Mama Cass (or the Glee rendition, I love both :) 
  • Loneliness- Hey There Delilah by the Plain White T’s 
I think that covers quite a bit :)
  
   When I listen to Patsy Cline, I want to cry along with her. It's a little embarrassing, I admit, but it's true. But Michael Buble is a completely different matter! When he's singing and the trumpets come in strong, I feel like I could soar!
  
   Well that's enough about me and my music, they never said your first blogging post had to be long, did they? No? OK then, short it will be :)

   So what do YOU think of music? I DARE YOU to find at least one song that will match each of the separate emotion that I listed above, and more if you can think any!

 ~ I'll conveniently restate the list so you wont forget ~
  • Adventure
  • Sorrow
  • Happiness
  • Love
  • Anger
  • Hope
  • Loneliness
   I can't wait for the COMMENTS!!! (hint, hint) :P

4 comments:

  1. I like your "Girl with a Pearl Earring"-esque picture. Simply lovely, my dear. You can join me in costuming for the SCA with that gorgeous red beret! ;) And as for my list of songs, I have a very long one. But, I shall be most magnanimous and shorten it for you. ;P <>

    Here it is:

    *Adventure: Shiver My Timbers (Muppet Treasure Island) by Hans Zimmer

    *Love: Beloved by Tenth Avenue North

    *Anger: The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance

    *Sorrow: Hero by Enrique Iglesias

    *Happiness: Toss the Feathers by The Corrs

    *Loneliness: Dreams by The Cranberries

    *Hope: Chevaliers de Sangreal by Hans Zimmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psh, you are too adorable!

    Ok, this was hard..but fun :)

    *Adventure: Lord of the Rings Soundtrack

    *Sorrow: This is just a dream by Carrie Underwood

    *Happiness: Hot Air Balloon by Owl City/ Here comes the sun by the Beatles

    *Love: 1234 by Plain White T's

    *Anger: Picture to Burn by Taylor Swift

    *Hope: Someday by Celtic Women

    *Loneliness: On My Own from Les Miserables

    ReplyDelete
  3. S: Yea!!! You finally downsized your list! 'Shiver Me Timbers' is great!! Extra Points!!!


    Kaley: Aww, you're adorable too!!!!! 'This is just a Dream' makes me cry ALL the time!!!! You get extra points for Les Mis!!!! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girlie!
    I finally found your blog! So, here's my attempt at the list...

    ~Adventure~ The Fox ~ Nickel Creek

    ~Sorrow~ Lament for Gandalf ~ LOTR Fellowship of the Ring

    ~Happiness~ Oh What a Beautiful Morning ~ Hugh Jackman

    ~Love~ Somebody ~ Reba McEntire

    ~Anger~ Look Down ~ Les Miserables

    ~Hope~ The Climb ~ Miley Cyrus

    ~Loneliness Pippin's Song ~ LOTR Return of the King

    Hope you like it... Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Better Together - Jack Johnson