Roasted Honey

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pirates of Penzance!

If you're a friend of mine, you probably know that I LOVE musicals! And recently this is the one that's been going through my head...


   It might be because I've watched it three times in the last week... or just because it's HILARIOUS! For whatever reason, I can't get the songs out of my head, not that I mind :)
   
   If you've never heard of this musical, you need to see it! I've already told you the story line of one movie, but you so I wont bore you again ;) Just trust me, it's great :) Here are a fer photo's for you to preview :)
   
  
The Pirate King 



Maybelle and Fredrick



The Pirate Queen



The Major General

A Paradox



   When I watch musicals I wish that my life could be one. I wish I could burst into song and no one would give me those "you're crazy" looks (and trust me, I've gotten quite a few)

   Life really is too short to be boring, so why not have a ton of fun?  I like to be crazy when on one's looking, but what about when someone is? I think that there's probably a fine line between having fun and still being a witness for Him and having fun just because you want to be noticed... I wish I could say that I walk that fine line all the time, but I bet I can't. Thankfully I don't have to be perfect, I just need to try my best, repent when I'm wrong, and try again. :) 

 There's a reason why it's called

3 comments:

  1. Great post, Sandra! That musical is theBOMB.com :)

    Mmm, that is a fine line. Very thought provoking...

    And that hedgehog is so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make a great point about that fine line.
    I love that 'amazing grace' pic you put up!

    And I can't let you post about the pirates with out mentioning that this is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE musicals!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you guys like Pirates of Penzance! I'm not sure if I'd love you as much if you didn't.... wait, nope, I'd love ya' just as much :)

    ReplyDelete

Better Together - Jack Johnson