Roasted Honey

Friday, December 3, 2010

Favorite Actors!

Here are some of my top pics for actors :)
 We start with one of my new favorites-


Andrew Lee Potts

 

He played the part of hatter in the Syfy channel's Alice.

 

He was very good! SO GOOD!!!! He was hilarious! I suggest the movie for those who don't mind modern fairy tales!
  

Next, 

Cary Grant
 

Let just say that he is awesome.

 

I have yet to see a movie of his that i did not love. Did you know he only had one front tooth? That's why everyone loved his smile! At least that's what my brother says...... If I'm wrong it wouldn't be the first time ;)


And now,
Hugh Jackman!!!!!!!

 

"An Aussie, playing an Australian, in the movie called Australia." - Himself
It was GOOD!

 

He also played Curly in the London (i think) production of Oklahoma!!!!!!!! How sweet is that? He can sing, he can dance, he can act! Triple threat!

 

Oh, he also looks like another Aussie that is pretty awesome-
Keith Urban! Don't you agree?

 

See, I told you they look alike!


See if you can guess from the pictures, he is quite famous, after all.

 

Johnny Depp!

 

Here he is in Benny and Joon, as Sam :) That's a fun one with great music!

 

And you would have to be a hermit if you didn't know this character of his. Why, it's Captain Jack!

 

Here he is as Ichabod Crane in Sleepy Hollow... that one is a little morbid. Ok, really morbid, but I liked it.... is that bad? :)

 

Ans last, but not least, Mad Hatter..... AHHHHH-Mazing actor! Try to count how many times he changes accents in that movie!


Jimmy Stewart!

 

He's just plain GREAT!


It's a Wonderful Life. No, really, it is!


Russell Crowe

 

Ahhh, from a cute smile...

 

... to mad face and weapon! 
If you haven't seen Robin Hood (known affectionately to some as 'Gladiator 2') you should! I loved it :)


Here he is Max Skinner, a stock broker and part time waiter when he's on vacation! :)
Well, these are the top few I could think of right now. Someone will probably talk about a movie tomorrow and I'll think "I forgot that one!", but this will do for now :)

I wish that I could act as well as these guys do. But I'm glad that they're in these movies.

God has blessed me so much in my lifetime... I've only been alive eighteen years, but I've never worried about clothing, food or shelter.
He is an AWESOME GOD. He is above ALL else. He cares for everyone! He cares for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Better Together - Jack Johnson