Roasted Honey

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankfulness, Day Fourteen, Thanksgiving Day!

   Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

   Today I'm thankful for relationships.

   I don't think I could live without relationships. Can you imagine waking up in the morning and not having anyone to say goodmorning to? Not seeing anyone at all before you start school? I love friends and family, and my life would stink without them.

   And the best thing of all? God created humans for a relationship with him! He created ME to know HIM! That's (or should be) the reason I do anything and everything that I do.

   God sent his Son to take my punishment for my sin, he didn't have to, but he did because he loved me so much. He died for me, an imperfect sinner. That's the thing I'm most thankful for; Christ loving me.

   Have a blessed holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Better Together - Jack Johnson