Roasted Honey

Monday, November 22, 2010

Tankfulness, Day Seven

I'm thankful for rain drops


I love walking in the rain, as long as it's not to cold. I love the way rain quiets everything but itself. It can be destructive, but we need it all the same. Nothing would grow, the ground would shrivel and crack.


This next thought isn't exactly theologically sound, but every once in a while it's fun to think that God puts tiny blessing particles in each drop; then when they have all landed they come together into one big blessing. A little crazy, but fun all the same :)

I would like to say that I thank God every time it rains, but as often as not, I probably complain about it messing up my hair or ruining my day. 
But, at least for today, I'm very thankful for rain drops.


p.s.~ I took these pictures myself : ) Just so you know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Better Together - Jack Johnson