Roasted Honey

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Favorite Actors?

    If you know me, you probably know that I like to watch movies. And I really like actors and actresses, stage and screen.
 *GASP*
     I'm not completely obsessed with them, thankfully, but this blog post might make it seem as if I were. So I'm just warning you ahead of time- 
PLEASE DON'T THINK THAT I DON'T HAVE A LIFE!
     Because I do have a life and I do care about other things, but I was running out of ideas. And my brain is partially fried from trying to figure out a pattern for my mother's kitchen back splash, so this is an easy option to blog about.
      So here we go, some of my favorites, starting with actresses.

*Que Award Music* 


Julie Andrews


Let me just start by saying that she is AMAZING!

She was the sweetest, most beautiful, firm Nanny... EVER!

My favorite roll that she ever play, and will ever play, is Fraulein Maria. She was quirky, brave, vulnerable, and just plain lovely. Ahhhhhh..... Not to mention her voice. OK, I'll mention it. Her voice is so beautiful and clear, that I think she could sing anything, anything at all!

Aishwarya Rai 


 She's amazing as well. She can dance, sing, and act! Triple threat! I also think she won Miss Universe 1994, and I don't think that would be easy!

 I love Bollywood. I REALLY LOVE BOLLYWOOD! I love the colors, the music, the stories, and don't get me started on the costumes!

 My favorite roll that I've seen her play is Lalita Bakshi (La-lee-tuh Bock-shee) in Bride and Prejudice. The character of Lizzy Benet in the retelling of the Pride and Prejudice story. She's been in a ton of other movies, I've only seen a few of them, but I love all that I have.

Jodie Foster

I absolutely adore watching her in movies! She's graceful and funny all the time!

I love the movie Candleshoe. Hands down! If you haven't seen it, you should!

And in Nim's Island? She's HILARIOUS!!! All that hand sanitizer! Definitely my favorite movie of hers.

Actors will come soon!

     I didn't post last week because of school and work... imagine that :)  So I'm sorry that I'm late with this one, but it couldn't be helped.

     Well I gotta go, laundry to do :) Talk to you later!

2 comments:

  1. Very enjoyable blog and I seem to agree with my so wonderful and smart neice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aunt Glennie ;) I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Better Together - Jack Johnson