Roasted Honey

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankfulness, Day Six (Postponed)

I'm thankful for my Daddy.

Dad,
You are amazing.
I could stop there, because that pretty much sums it up, but I won't.
You  work so hard and long, with so many aggravating things, that you should be able to complain as much as you want, but you don't. You come home from work and get right to work; working on the house, car or whatever has fallen apart recently. You are always willing to help others, and you've taught me how to be a servant and put others before myself by your example.
You do so much for me that I will probably never know, thank you for being here to protect and lead me.
I'm so glad that God blessed me with you as my father.
I love and respect you so much!
Love,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Better Together - Jack Johnson