Roasted Honey

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thankfulness, Day Five (A little late)

I'm thankful for my Mom and her love.


Mom,
You are the most amazing woman in the world to me. You hold my hand when I need someone, lead me through my hard times, push me down the right paths when I don't want to go, but all the while I always KNOW that you love me. I am so blessed to know that whatever happens, where ever I go, you will love me.
You taught me how to read and write, you sat with me for hours when I was trying to learn how to diagram sentences (I'm still not sure I get it :)), you cared for me when I was sick. You helped me learn that no one is perfect, we are all sinful, but we become more like Him every single day. I thank God that He blessed me with such a mother like you.
I love you so much, so much that I can't really say just how much.
I love you more.
 And more.
Love,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Better Together - Jack Johnson