Roasted Honey

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankfulness, Day Twelve

I could say that I'm thankful for books, and that would be good, but I think I'll narrow it down a little :)

I'm thankful for The Perilous Gard By Elizabeth Marie Pope.

 

The Perilous Gard takes place in England during the 1550s. Kate Sutton is a lady-in-waiting for Queen Elizabeth I of England when she is still a princess. Her sister, Alicia, inadvertently gets her exiled to a castle named Elvenwood Hall, also known as The Perilous Gard, where she finds that the daughter of Sir Geoffrey Heron, the master of the hall, vanished under mysterious circumstances that implicate his brother, Christopher Heron. She also finds that the local villagers fear the fairy folk who live under the hill and think they may be kidnapping children. Kate stumbles into the underground fairy world where she faces several challenges, which includes trying to save herself and Christopher.
~ Wikipedia (ish)

 

This is amazing. I HIGHLY recommend it! If you don't like it... well then it's not my fault   ;)

I'm also very thankful that I'm able to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Better Together - Jack Johnson