Roasted Honey

Friday, November 12, 2010

Thankfullness, Day One

   "Blog about one thing you're thankful for each day until Thanksgiving." I'm thankful for everything that God has placed in my life; from the house I live in to the fuzzy socks that I wear in the winter, but today

I'm thankful for pencils to write and draw with.


Have you ever thought what you would do without pencils?



    How would you do school? How would you take messages from callers? How would you doodle on your homework? (I'm not the only one who doodles... right?)

I have been EXTREMELY blessed to have a pencil whenever I wanted to grab it.


   There is no way that I could deserve anything good at all (I'm such a sinfully, fallen human) but thankfully, God doesn't make me work for his blessing. If he did, how would I even begin to try? His grace, love and mercy have given me everything that I have, and I am so very happy that he blessed me with pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Better Together - Jack Johnson