Roasted Honey

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankfulness, Day thirteen

I'm thankful for cameras with which to take pictures.
  
 

I'm not the best photographer out there, but I'd like to think that I'm ok....


 


I like taking pictures of flowers, they're so wonderful to work with.

 

It's amazing the things that you can find on an early morning walk, the quality kind of got messed up when I transferred this one, but in the original you can see all the individual dew drops.

 

I think that I would love to be a portrait photographer. I love telling people what to do :) I think it would be an amazing job :)
 

I take some really- hmm, whats a nice way to say this... Artsy photos?  You know, the kind that are for fun, but have no real purpose? They're the best kind.

I'm so glad that God has gifted everyone with certain talent. I know at least two or three people who are ahhhh-mazing with their cameras, shout out to Matt and Haley. :)

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

3 comments:

  1. oooooo those are pretty photos! I have absolutely have no talent whatsoever for picture taking, but I like to appreciate the beauty of the photos of those who can! Happy Thankful day! :)
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and about the hat of the day... IS THAT REALLY EVEN A HAT???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess it is. It came up when I searched for a crazy hat on Google... So they must count it as one :)

    ReplyDelete

Better Together - Jack Johnson